Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Someone pinch me; am I really leaving tomorrow?

Oh wow. So, tomorrow...Europe. /:
One word: yikes.

And the answer is yes; I really am leaving tomorrow! I still can't believe it. Bahh! It's pretty much just now hitting me that I'm leaving for Europe. I'm guessing tomorrow will be the day that it actually, well, literally hits me. No joke. It's stupid weird. haha.

It's like a strange mixture of excitement, nervousness, and sadness. Seriously. Who wouldn't be excited to be going to Europe? Especially at 16? And, you see things that tourist only wish they could see. Nervousness, that's just for the homestay. Ughhh. And the sadness...oh, the sadness. I don't think I'm going to be able to last 19 days without seeing my family. But I suppose I'll have to, eh? Luckily, my parents bought me a phone so I can keep in touch. Expensive, but completely worth it. (:

Now, all I have left to do is pack my suitcase. My carry-on is pretty much done, except I need to put my batteries and my gift for my homestay family in there somewhere. The suitcase should prove to be an exciting, yet stressful adventure. But I'm still waiting for some clothes to dry since I did some last minute laundry, so I don't have to pack for a few more hours. Procrastinating is not a good thing. /: Yet, I seem to do it all the time.

Sleeping tonight should be downright friggin' nifty! haha. The past couple nights have been super hard for me to sleep...which isn't new. I'm a night owl. (: Hopefully I can fall asleep early tonight so I'll be rested for that lllooonnnggg plane flight. My first time flying, and I'm absolutely, completely, and utterly terrifed. My first flight is across the Atlantic Ocean! XD

Geez, I already miss everyone. So much is going through my head that I have no idea what to write about. haha. Sorry if this seems so unorganized. That's definitely not me.
To pass time, I think I'm going to make yet another pop-tab bracelet-even though I already have about 8 of 'em. It'll keep me busy and keep my mind off of things.

Whao. I'm already missing everyone. :(

I'll post my itinerary later this evening. Or later tonight. No doubt I'll be awake. :P



` Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment